MIAC Acadametrics provide modelling and analytical services to Funding Circle in support of EIB Transaction.
Who are Funding Circle?
Funding Circle is the world’s leading marketplace exclusively focused on small businesses — more than £2.5bn has been lent to 25,000 businesses in the UK, USA, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. Today, businesses can borrow directly from a wide range of investors, including more than 57,086 people, the Government-owned British Business Bank, the European Investment Bank, local councils and a number of financial organisations.
Media Coverage on the EIB Transaction:
- Announcement of investment by EIB: http://bit.ly/28JzG8R
- See Funding Circle twitter page for various news items and announcements: https://twitter.com/FundingCircleUK
- FT: http://on.ft.com/28JqL5g
- City A.M.: http://bit.ly/28Jl3S8
Please contact us to discuss your financial modelling and analytical needs.
- UK rents rise, as London returns to growth - 14 Feb 18
- National Rent Review 2017 - 29 Dec 17
- MIAC Acadametrics recognised in the Acquisition International Excellence Award 2016 - 19 Dec 16
- Landbay publish the National Rent Review underpinned by the Rental Index and wider housing analytics from MIAC - 19 Dec 16
- MIAC Acadametrics Announces George Patellis as Director UK/Eurozone Due Diligence - 28 Jun 16
- MIAC Acadametrics provide Modelling and Analytical services to Funding Circle - 20 Jun 16
- Rental Index by Landbay, powered by MIAC - 19 Nov 15
- MIAC carry out independent Stress Test on Landbay BTL portfolio - 29 Sep 15
- Introducing the Landbay Rental Index, powered by MIAC - 16 Sep 15
- MIAC Acadametrics write article in Mortgage Finance Gazette – Is the buy-to-let sector resilient to interest rate rises? - 7 Jan 15